It’s time for the Spring Feline Friday Contest! In honor of Pet Poison Prevention Month and our upcoming Pet CPR Class, you can enter to win a Pet First Aid Kit! It’s all about keeping your pet safe and healthy.
CONTEST: To enter for your chance to win, post a pic on the Orlando Cat Cafe Facebook and/or Instagram comments of your beloved pet(s) and tell us how they make you feel better! Contest ends March 18, 2019 and the winner will be picked randomly and announced on or about March 19, 2019. For full contest rules, see below.
ABOUT THE CONTEST
The Facebook and/or Instagram contests are limited to the continental United States.
On Facebook and/or Instagram, Entrant must “Follow” the Orlando Cat Cafe page and enter a valid comment on the applicable post. Entrant can submit one entry per social site between March 15 – 18, 2019.
One (1) Winner will be selected at random from all the entries. The one (1) Facebook Prize and the one (1) Instagram Prize is each one (1) physical Pet First Aid Kit valued at approximately US$30.
CONTEST STARTS: March 15, 2019
CONTEST ENDS: March 18, 2019. Winner will be announced on the applicable social site contest post on or about March 19, 2019.
Entrant must “Follow” the Orlando Cat Cafe Facebook page and/or Instagram account and enter a valid comment on the applicable post. All other entries will be disqualified. This contest is limited to participants in the continental US.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSORS: This promotion (the “Contest”) is sponsored by the Orlando Cat Cafe, 532 Cagan Park Avenue, Clermont, Florida, USA 34714, (352) 989-4820, www.orlandocatcafe.com (the “Sponsor”), subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest limited to the continental US. Employees and Volunteers of the Orlando Cat Cafe and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. TIMING: Contest begins at the Start of Day (EST) on March 15, 2019 and continues until the End of Day (EST) on March 18, 2019. Online entries must be received by the End of Day (EST) on March 18, 2019 to be eligible.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: HOW TO ENTER: On Facebook and Instagram, Entrant must “Like” the Orlando Cat Cafe Facebook page and/or Instagram account and enter a valid comment on the applicable post. Entrant can submit one entry per social site. Entries become the property of the Sponsor, not Facebook nor Instagram, or any other social site. One (1) random Winner per applicable site will be selected from the entries. Entrants must meet all conditions of this section; Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent Entrant from meeting any or all conditions.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Winner will be selected randomly from all the entries and will win a prize valued at approximately US$30 (Facebook and Instagram, one each). Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and shipment instructions must be sent within sixty (60) days of win. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If winner is unable to redeem package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. Odds of winning shall be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Prize will be awarded if properly claimed. Unfolded will assume delivery costs and Winner(s) are responsible for any taxes due.
6. DRAWING: The winning selection will be announced on or about March 19, 2019. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by private message and/or email within two weeks following the drawing. Winner notified must respond within ten (10) days of notice of award.
8. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) name, city, state and country, and prize awarded, for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
9. LAW: Subject to all country, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site, including Facebook and Instagram.